This ESI Climb2-SLV height adjustable workstation is a budget-friendly sit-to-stand solution for dual monitor use. It is designed for straight surface applications (24-30 deep) using a desk clamp which is mounted at the back of the work surface. It provides 17-inches of pneumatic height adjustment and a weight capacity of 16 lbs. Features a keyboard platform with reversible palm support for left or right handed users along with a large writing surface to keep all tasks within a neutral reach zone while seated or standing.
Adjust the monitor vertically or horizontally for your comfortable position. The monitor can be adjusted 12-inches vertically and 7.5-inches horizontally to a comfortable position and viewing distance. The monitor can also be rotated for viewing in landscape or portrait orientation.
- Clamps to the back of the work surface
- Can mount to work surfaces 30″ deep or less
- 6″ of clearance is needed underneath the work surface for the desk clamp
- Pneumatic height adjustment
- Weight capacity: 16 lbs
- Height adjustment range: 17″
- Keyboard platform: 26.5″ x 10.5″
- Keyboard platform includes palm rest
- Palm rest can be positioned on the left or right side of the keyboard platform
- Arm can be adjusted 19.5″ up and down the pole
- Monitors can be rotated for viewing in landscape or portrait orientations
- Monitors are fixed at a 8° angle toward each other
- Monitors can move horizontally 7.5″
- Monitors can be adjusted 12″ vertically along the mount
- Max monitor width: 21.8″
Brochure: Climb2-SLV Brochure
Assembly Guide: Climb2-SLV Assembly Guide
Questions? Contact Us!
We’re here from 9AM to 5PM Central Time, Monday thru Friday.